Producing Scientific Breakthroughs for the Treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer
We have identified three drug entities for our novel drug target that will revolutionize the development of anti-cancer drugs in the future:
- Two shRNAs
- Four micro (mi)RNAs
- Eight Small Molecule entities
These drug entities will offer the following benefits:
- First Targeted therpay for Triple Negative Breast Cancer.
- Directly targets DNA replication/cell proliferation machinery in all kinds of cancer cells leaving no room for a work-round.
- Will not directly damage the DNA, as observed with other conventional anti-cancer drugs, thus minimizing cell toxicity and improving patient survival rates.
- Will function as a universal Biomarker for global anti-cancer therapy.
- Selectively target only cancer cells.
The data obtained thus far strongly suggests that these drug entities will work on all kinds of Breast Cancers.
Our anti-cancer drug entities have undergone extensive “in-vitro proof of concept” in three different human breast cancer cells.
In-vivo animal testing, in mouse xenograft models demonstrate that our drug entities were very successful in regressing breast tumors and are therapeutically active.