Producing Scientific Breakthroughs for the Treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Battling Triple Negative Breast Cancer is a difficult and painful journey, more so, because there are no effective targeted therapies currently available for its treatment, leaving a gaping void that needs to be addressed with utmost urgency.
We have identified two drug leads that directly inhibits our novel molecular target, in Triple Negative Breast Cancer cells.
Our Drug leads offer the following benefits:
- Directly targets DNA replication/cell proliferation machinery, hence cancer cells cannot find roundabouts.
- Targets a novel biomarker/drug target, so we are not in the “me too pool.”
- Will not directly damage the DNA.
- Receptor independent and hence will be an effective therapy for all sub-types of Triple Negative breast cancer.
- Selectively targets only the cancer cells, thereby allowing the adjacent normal cells to repair and re-grow
- Inhibits cancer cell viability by 95%
- Causes cancer cell death by necroptosis, hence they cannot re-grow.
- Can be an effective alternate treatment for apoptotic resistant cancer cells.